|| This article, 6th Platoon, Company A, First Battalion, 168th Regiment, was written by Chiafriend12. Please do not edit this fiction without the writer's permission.
|| This article, 6th Platoon, Company A, First Battalion, 168th Regiment, is currently under active construction.
|6th Platoon, Company A, First Battalion, 168th Regiment|
1st Lieutenant Mike Ivanni
Inactive: General regiment merged into another regiment
6th Platoon, Company A, First Battalion, 168th Regiment was a UNSC unit during the Battle of Harvest.
After recruited in 2525 and having finished training in 2526, they were sent up to the front lines on Harvest. Half of them fought in the Battle of Hill-H861.
- Platoon Leader: 1st Lieutenant Mike Ivanni
- Executive Leader: Sergeant Major J. Bradley
- Sergeant Major J. Bradley
- Corporal Andrew Smith
- Lance Corporal Eddy Bortoluzzi
- Lance Corporal Frank Hannigan
- Private First Class Craig Allen
- Private Keith Bailey
- Private Pitori Kovalenko
- Private Matthew Onalow
- Staff Sergeant Gerald Webb
- Lance Corporal Jon Richter
- Private First Class Al Bunsen
- Private First Class Phynn Garland
- Private First Class Deborah Miller
- Private Olaf Hienreich
- Private Gregori T. Karamatchov
- Gunnery Sergeant Alex Browne
- Corporal James Walker
- Private First Class Elvis McNew
- Private Stephen Jacre
- Private Ablan Johnson
- Private Freud Martin
- Private Kennith "Ken" Ward
- 1st Lieutenant Mike Ivanni
- Sergeant Robert Dunbar
- Corporal Jonah Cartre
- Corporal David King
- Lance Corporal Tom Scott
- Private First Class Sarah Baker
- Private Tony Baloch
- Private Julio Hernandez
- Warrant Officer Billy Montague
- Sergeant Robert "Rob" Panentzki
- Corporal Chris Guth
- Lance Corporal Flying Bird "Bill" Je'e'lacho
- Private First Class Hussein O'Somo
- Private Jouche DuChampois
- Private Izumo Watanabe
- Staff Sergeant Carwood Crisen
- Corporal Jack Penkala
- Corporal Henry Skoltz
- Lance Corporal Roberto Feaux
- Lance Corporal Gerald Springfield
- Private First Class Kennith "Kenny" Roberts
- Private First Class Christopher "Chris" Yagamichi
References and notes
- ↑ Named after the first playable character in Conflict: Desert Storm, Master Sergeant John Bradley.
- ↑ Named after the respective reocurring character in Call of Duty 2: Big Red One.
- ↑ Named afer someone with a similar last name in some World War II movie or video game.
- ↑ Named after Private Bailey, seen in the last level of Call of Duty: Finest Hour.
- ↑ Named after Private Mikhail Kovalenko, seen in Call of Duty: Finest Hour.
- ↑ Named after the KIA soldiers of Easy Company at the Battle of Foy, Kennith and Herold Webb.
- ↑ Named after the creator of the Richter scale.
- ↑ Named after the creator of the Bunsen Burner.
- ↑ Named after Captain John H. Miller from Saving Private Ryan.
- ↑ Exactly based off of a soldier from a fan-adaption of a game of Empire Earth by Chiafriend12.
- ↑ Named after Sergeant Walker, from Call of Duty: Finest Hour.
- ↑ Named after Sergeant Johnson just for the sake of having a "Johnson" in the platoon.
- ↑ Named after Sergeant Martin from Easy Company.
- ↑ Named after Private Ward from Call of Duty 2.
- ↑ Named after the reoccuring "Montague" character in Call of Duty 2: Big Red One.
- ↑ Named after Corporal Guth from Easy Company.
- ↑ A bad attempt at a traditional Native American name.
- ↑ Named after Isabelle DuFountaine, a Maquis fighter in Call of Duty 3.
- ↑ Named after Watanabe from Medal of Honor: Rising Sun, who was a Japaneese-American OSS agent.
- ↑ Named after Sergeant Carwood Lipton of Easy Company.
- ↑ Named after Penkala, a soldier of Easy Company.
- ↑ Named after the Feaux Village of Mercenaries.