|This article, Assassination of the Prophet of Joy, was written by Spartan G-23. Please do not edit this fiction without the writer's permission.|
|The Assassination of the Prophet of Joy|
September 25th, 2520 - September 26th, 2520
Separatist Faction Victory
- The Nakai Supreme Commander convinces most of the Covenant forces aboard a CCS-Class Battlecruiser to rebel on the Covenant.
- The Covenant split into 2 factions: lower ranking Elites and Grunts rebel while Honour Guards and some lower rank Elites join to protect the Prophet of Joy.
- 1 Honour Guard and 3 Unggoy are killed.
- The Separatists send 70 of their Unggoy to assault the room where the Prophet of Truth is.
- All of the attacking Unggoy, 50 Loyalist Unggoy, and 3 Honour Guards are killed.
- The Separatists think of a new strategy.
- A minor firefight between the two groups over the hangar results in 3 Separatist Minor Domo and 1 Honour Guard being killed.
- The Loyalists secure the hangar and prepare to call for reinforcements from nearby vessels.
- The Separatist forces in the bridge jam all signlas and shut the hangar doors so the Loyalists cannot call for reinforcements.
- The Loyalists prepare to assault the bridge.
- The Loyalists assault the bridge but fail to kill it and the attackers fall back. 30 Loyalist Unggoy, 3 Loyalist Minor Domo Sangheili, and 4 Honour Guards are killed. 20 Separatist Unggoy and 1 Major Domo Sangheili are killed.
- Separatist forces capture the Armoury from the Loyalists. 3 Loyalist Minor Domo Sangheili and 10 Separatist Unggoy are killed.
- Separatist forces capture the lower part of the hangar. 2 Separatist Minor Domo Sangheili and 1 Honour Guard Ultra are killed.
- Separatist forces attack the upper part of the hangar but are repelled. 2 Separatist Minor Domo Sangheili and 4 Loyalist Minor Domo Sangheili are killed.
- Both sides battle for control of the Gravity Lift. All Loyalist forces but 5 Honour Guard Ultras, 3 Honour Guards, and the Prophet of Joy are killed. All Separatist forces but 2 Major Domo Sangheili, the Nakai Supreme Commander, and 2 Minor Domo Sangheili are killed.
- The Nakai Supreme Commander assaults the room where the Prophet of Joy is by himself. He kills 5 Honour Guard Ultras and the Prophet of Joy.
- The Nakai Supreme Commander sets a course for a randomized vector of space to escape the nearby escprt force of 3 frigates and 1 destroyer.
- The CCS-Class battlecruiser exits slipspace above Arctic IV. The Nakai Supreme Commander uses dropships to get Covenant weapons and plasma batteries to Nakai bases on the surface of the planet.
The remaining 3 Honour Guards assault the engine core and capture it. The 2 Separatist Minor Domo Sangheili are killed.
- While delivering the 2nd last weapon shipment the Honour Guards destroy the engine core and only the Nakai Supreme Commander is left alive.