|This article, Benvora All Terrain Armoured Vehicle Model-1, was written by Ajax 013. Please do not edit this fiction without the writer's permission.|
The Benvora All Terrain Armoured Vehicle Model-1, also known as the Skirmisher, is a Machina light vehicle standardly armed with a 90mm gun
The Skirmisher is a light armored vehicle designed by the Benvora clan of Machina, a clan known for making fast light vehicles. The Skirmisher has a box shaped body similar to most human and Machina designed vehicles. The body is equipped with armor capable of defending against any round up to 30mm and can be upgraded with bolt on plates and explosive reactive armor in order to increase survivability against heavier rounds up to 75mm as well as infantry-held anti-tank weapons. The vehicle itself is mounted on four large run flat tires with a large suspension system, enabling the vehicle to drive over rough terrain with ease. The main armament typically consists of a turret mounted 90mm gun similar to the one mounted on the UNSC's Scorpion tank, making the Skirmisher a fast and effective tank destroyer with the firepower to take down a Necros Compound tank. The gun is capable of firing a variety of rounds, including high explosive- dual purpose, HEAT, HESH, and discarding sabot ammunition. The vehicle also has space for a modular secondary armament in a coaxial and cupola mount.
- Turret Secondary Weapon:
- Heavy Machine gun: Firing 1 cal rounds, these can take infantry and light vehicles apart
- Lance: A single Lance weapon that can tear open enemy vehicles
- Flame Projectors: A weapon that delivers a torrent of napalm to the battlefield.
- Turret Secondary Position: The turret mounts a secondary mounting for a support system
- Remote Operated TOW: Gives the Commander the ability to reach out and 'touch' a tank.
- Sat Uplink: Allows the tank to use satellite Communication
- Search Light: Turreted Search Light to scan the darkness for enemies, but makes the tank vulnerable to attack.
- Secondary Gunner Hatch: Despite the armament of the tank, it has close blind spots which can be covered by a good deal of heavy fire power
- Pintle Mounted Heavy Storm Rifle: A Pintle Mounted Gun with optional gunshield, which offers protection and the reduction of visibility. Useful for close-medium defence against infantry.
- Pintle Mounted Fusion Cannon: A Pintle Mounted gun with optional gunshield, which offers protection and the reduction of visibility. Useful for incredibly close range defence against armoured vehicles
- Pintle Mounted Flame Projector: A Pintle Mounted gun with optional gunshield, which offers protection and the reduction of visibility. Useful for close defence against infantry
- Extra Armour: The AFV can be outfitted with heavy, performance reducing Kregior made Armoured plates
- Ballistic Armour: The AFV can be outfitted with Gaust made None Explosive Reactive Armour that can give the tank an even more formidable vehicle against shaped charged weapons.
- Dozer Blade: A Dozer blade for shifting rubble
- Mineplow: A Mine plow for moving through mined territory
|Vehicles of the Machina during the Necros War|
Skirmisher ATAV | Ranger LRV
Armoured Personel Carriers
Super Heavy Units