Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article, Universe 091, was written by Spartan-091. Please do not edit this fiction without the writer's permission.|
Universe 091 is the official designation of the category that houses a collective parcel of events, people, places, and things that sprang from the mind of 091, AJ, and AR. These concepts may interlock or cross paths with other user-created elements, but still maintain their own identity, and can stand alone without them. Eventually, this small gathering of objects may expand into a full-blown universe, but as of now they remain separate and mostly incoherent. The core of Universe 091 is mostly based around the experiences of the 10th ODST Battalion, and their adopted Spartan. Other users may contribute to or use these characters and events only with the author's explicit permission, which he is mostly willing to grant.
- March 3: A monument is erected in the Kenyan Savannah to officially mark the end of the Human-Covenant War, and in remembrance of those who gave their lives in the war including SPARTAN-117 who is labeled MIA. Thel 'Vadam and his surviving brethren departed Earth for their homeworld, Sanghelios.
- May 1: Contact is reestablished with several surviving Human colony worlds
- July 8: The remnants of the Unified Earth Government cedes control of its territory to the United Nations Space Command and its sub-bureaus, the recently-revived Colonial Administration Authority and the UNSC Military.
- November 24: The newly-established UNSC Council of Worlds meets for the first time, and passes legislature to "provide for the reconstruction and revival of Humanity as both as species and a galactic power." The Sangheili are recognized as "Humanity's valued allies," and formal peace and non-aggression treaties are signed by representatives of both species.
- May 21: SPARTAN-091 returned to active duty after an extended leave.
- May 23: Insurrectionist sympathizers still on Earth that blame the UNSC for the resulting destruction of the Great War threaten to destroy New Mombasa, currently under reconstruction.
- June 7: Assisted by ONI intelligence and ODST field teams, Jared-091 takes down a major Insurrectionist cell (25 members) in Kenya.
- June 20: Another Insurrectionist cell is located and destroyed. ONI believes that the plot to destroy New Mombasa has been foiled.
- August 3: A terraforming plant outside New Mombasa is destroyed by a miniature nuclear device, setting progress back months.
- August 5: The UNSC High Command, after an emergency council meeting, agrees to the Insurrectionists' terms in order to preserve the stability of the rebuilding effort and awards all remaining sympathizers one new colony world on the outskirts of UNSC-controlled space. The planet is named "Independence" by its new owners, and August 5 is celebrated as Secession Day. Several small contingents of Insurrectionists trickle into the new planet as time passes.
- November 7: Juliet's lifespan is deemed to have passed too long for operational parameters, and Jared-091 is sent to Sydney to have her removed and decommissioned.
- November 10: Juliet refuses to be disconnected and grafts herself onto SPARTAN-091's neural lace. ONI is forced to accept this actuality since the neural surgery necessary to fully remove her would be potentially life threatening. Since SPARTAN-091 is one of the UNSC's last super soldiers, the risk is presumed too great.
- November 15: UNSC Long and Dark December, one of the first frigates to finish construction from the Mars manufacturing hub, orbits Earth in preparation for its upcoming assignment to Project: REJUVENATION, the UNSC's effort to reestablish and revitalize its devastated colonies and extend its reach.
- November 28: SPARTAN-091 is assigned to the December, along with a unit of Acumen Science personnel, to investigate a possible Forerunner colony world and to scout the fringes of charted space for viable planets.
Unified Earth Government Nations
- European Union
- Unified German Republic (Deutschland)
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Former Western European Bloc
- East Asian Coalition
- United Korea (Hanguk)
- Republic of China
- Former ASEAN members (Indonesia, Vietnam, etc.)
- Former SAARC members (India, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc.)
- United Republic of North America
- Former United States
- Confederated Oceania
- Commonwealth of Australia
- New Zealand
- New Guinea
- Commonwealth of Independent States
- Former USSR Satellite Nations
- Former Eastern European Bloc
- African Union
- Former African States
- Union of South American Nations
- Former South American States
- Middle Eastern League
- Saudi Arabia
- Former Iran
- Former Iraq
- Former Arab League Members
Average Lifespans (presumed)
- Male: 112
- Female: 116
- Male: 137
- Female: 136
- Male: 71
- Female: 68
- Male: 46
- Female: 54
- Male: 29
- Female: 40
- Male: 36
- Female: 35
- Male: 156
- Female: 143
- Gestalt: 90
- Individual: 33
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Universe 091"
The following 127 pages are in this category, out of 127 total.