October 28, 2552Edit
- Shch ‘Nodotee reveals the truth about Halo to all Covenant forces in the area.
- Half-Commander Eych 'Euqoree takes two CCS-class battlecruisers, the Brilliance and the Revived Faith, and turns against Shch ‘Nodotee.
- The Brilliance is destroyed by the Bloodied Remnants.
- Admiral Yakubu Agahowa arrives with the UNSC Devastator, a carrier, and two Phoenix-class support ships.
- The UNSC Hesperus returns to Installation 03, having not jumped out of system.
- Petty Officer Second Class Adrian SPARTAN-014 and Petty Officer Second Class Angel SPARTAN-054 head for a Forerunner structure.
- Nova Team hacks into the Sentinel Command System and changes the hostile and friendly settings.
- Shch ‘Nodotee and Petty Officer Second Class Chris SPARTAN-048 arrive at the UNSC Call of the Wild.
- The UNSC Argo opens fire on and destroys three Separatist Frigates, the Etiologisation, the Halfmoon Sentence, and the Cracking Mercy.
- Juggernaut Ffch ‘Nifumee orders a Flood assault on the Control Room.
- Chief Petty Officer Marcus SPARTAN-098 and Dgodt Visr Foltz defeat the Flood force at the Control Room.
- Ffch ‘Nifumee orders an attack on the Revived Faith.
- Eych ‘Euqoree is killed along with much of his crew.
- Marcus-098 manages to contact Commander Collins of the UNSC Argo and tells him of the Human-Separatist Alliance.
- All Covenant Loyalist forces are either infected or killed by the Flood.
- Chris-048 contacts Admiral Agahowa concerning nuclear ordinance.
- Field Master Bergenond Amrothee’s unit is killed.
- Field Master Amrothee begins a lone assault against the Revived Faith.
- Chris-048 and Marcus-098 rig a NOVA Bomb in the Control Room.
- The Bloodied Remnants destroys the Revived Faith.
- Field Master Amrothee flees in a Seraph.
- Ffch ‘Nifumee begins a renewed assault on the Control Room.
- The UNSC Devastator’s Slipspace generator goes offline.
- The UNSC Argo opens fire on the Bloodied Remnants.
- The Bloodied Remnants destroys the UNSC Argo.
- Shch ‘Nodotee and a strike team arrive at the Control Room to assist Chris-048 and Marcus-098.
- Field Master Amrothee joins the Covenant strike team at the Control Room.
- Ffch ‘Nifumee attacks Marcus-098 and falls over the edge of the platform.
- The NOVA Bomb is damaged and must be reset.
- Marcus-098 is thrown over the edge of the platform.
- Chris-048 pushes the NOVA Bomb over the edge of the platform and dives atop it.
- Chris-048 resets the NOVA Bomb in midair.
- Chris-048 and the NOVA Bomb land in a pool of coolant, assumably where Marcus-098 and Ffch ‘Nifumee landed previously.
- The NOVA Bomb is buried in mud.
- Chris-048 links up with Marcus-098 and requests extraction by Shch ‘Nodotee.
- Adrian-014 and Angel-054 engage an Enforcer before heading for the tunnels.
- Chris-048 and Marcus-098 stumble upon a Forerunner artifact.
- Ffch ‘Nifumee attacks Chris-048 and Marcus-098.
- Nova Team takes out a UNSC Force that wanders too close to ONI forces.
- Adrian-014 and Angel-054 come to assist Chris-048 and Marcus-098.
- Marcus-098 kills Ffch ‘Nifumee and is injured considerably.
- Shch ‘Nodotee and the Phantom Divine Darkness arrive.
- All UNSC forces in the tunnels board and evacuate Installation 03.
- The UNSC Hesperus moves away from Installation 03.
- Sentinels and Enforcers engage the Divine Darkness.
- Several Longswords and Shortswords destroy the Forerunner force.
- The Bloodied Remnants moves away from Installation 03.
- The NOVA Bomb detonates.
- Installation 03 is vaporized.
- The Bloodied Remnants arrives at Portal.
- The Bloodied Remnants makes contact with the UNSC Hesperus.
- Adrian-014, Angel-054, and several others leave the Bloodied Remnants and board the UNSC Hesperus.
- The Bloodied Remnants goes back to the debris of Installation 03 to search for survivors.
- The UNSC Hesperus goes to repair the UNSC Devastator.
- The UNSC Devastator is repaired and sets course for Earth.
- The UNSC Hesperus sets course for Coral.
- The Bloodied Remnants sets course for High Charity.
- All forces have evacuated Installation 03 or been destroyed.
- The Loyalists and Flood were utterly destroyed.
- The UNSC and Separatists are victorious.