What if they just couldn't keep it together?
What if they just weren't able to hold on anymore?
You see, after the Human-Covenant War,
The UN Space Command fell into turmoil,
As if its infrastructure was of tin foil.
New entities sprouted from burnt soil.
Humanity will be put through a test--a trial;
What shall they do with their Kingdoms in Exile...
Kingdoms in Exile is a collaborative fan-made expansion of the Halo universe. Completely dependent from Rozh's main project, the Infinityverse, it will tell its own tale, although some technologies may be shared to an extent.Human-Covenant War's finale. While the UEG still retains control of a handful of core planets, other factions, ranging from desolate refugee worlds to greedy super-corporations, begin to form footholds at various points within the Human sphere.
Keep in mind that you shouldn't just assume that rebels are taking over, either; groups like the United Rebel Front and other Insurrectionist cells are just as tattered by the old Covenant onslaught, if not worse off, as when compared to the UEG/UNSC.
117th Editors Regiment (Collaborators)
The 117th Editors Regiment is comprised entirely within the Kingdom in Exiles collaboration.
Company Grade Officers
Field Grade Officers
Requirements to Join
Moderators (Major and up)
- Akamai Technologies a company dedicated to supplementary internet content hosting.
- Akamai Tech formulates is private security force, known as the Akamai Intrasolar Security Service. It began with thirty ex-police officers, only six of which were armed with handguns.
- Rafnhode, a pro-UNSC political party based out of the XXX system, is formed.
- March - Human-Covenant War officially ends; joint Separatist forces stage occupation campaigns of Covenant-controlled space.
- July - Covert Loyalist resistance on Mars use an antimatter bomb to kill more than four million people.
- December - The Great Crash of 2553 places the United Nations Space Command on the brink of collapse.