|| This article, RIM-446 Poseidon, is currently under active construction.
Bellum Aerospace Industries
6 LSU-460 Trident submunitions
| Ammunition Type||
- 1 nuclear shaped charge warhead (150 megatons)
- 6 LSU-460 Trident submunitions
|Rate of Fire||
Launcher capable of firing rates of up to sixty launches per minute.
Extremely high (computer guided)
- Two-stage MSM: One-point-eight million kilometres at continuous maximum power
- Three-stage MSM: Two-point-seven million kilometres at continuous maximum power
- Four-stage MSM: Three-point-four million kilometres at continuous maximum power (all ranges specified are minimum figures)
Plasma Torpedo Launchers
- Pulse Laser Turrets
- Electronic Countermeasures
The RIM-446 Poseidon is an anti-ship missile developed for use by the UNSC Navy during the UNSC-USE Cold War, but only saw use in the Third Great War