|This article, UNSC Seventh Fleet, was written by Rozh. Please do not edit this fiction without the writer's permission.|
- "The best offense is a better navy. Fight sevenfold."
- ―Unofficial unit motto
The Indus Corus General Operations Fleet (known alternatively as the Seventh Fleet, Indus Corus Fleet, and/or the Seventh Column) was a major general operations formation of the United Nations Space Command Navy. Formed in the waning months of 2326, the fleet was originally garrisoned within the Alpha Centauri system, although by the middle of the twenty-five century, its homeport was relocated to the Federated Commonwealth of Taradia.
Since the beginning of the twenty-sixth century, the fleet has maintained an average of one hundred fifty ships of the line at any one time. Additionally, these vessels would be joined by as many as forty support craft (logistics ships, emergency tugs, hospital ships, etc) and anywhere from one to four mobile refit and repair platforms.
Inner Colony WarsEdit
First Human Civil WarEdit
First Great WarEdit
Second Human Civil WarEdit
- 2x Southern Cross-class fleet carrier
- 2x Reach-class battleship
- 5x Seminole-class carrier
- 5x Astraeus-class battle cruiser
- 1x Hestia-class command cruiser
- 16x King-class cruiser
- 14x Black Wolf-class light carrier
- 17x John Paul Jones-class destroyer
- 23x Drako-class destroyers
- 31x Praetorian-class escort frigates
- 23x Retarius-class frigates
- 12x Solaris-class light frigate
- 5x Thor-class corvettes
- 4x Fjord-class fast combat support carrier
- 4x Hephaestus-class orbital refit/repair stations