|This article, Steven-D223, was written by Shivly. Please do not edit this fiction without the writer's permission.|
Steven was born on the planet of Gilgamesh, a lawless Outer Colony at the edge of UNSC control. At a young age he exibited his ability to lead, whilst playing with freinds. When bully started to pick on them Steven inspired his friends to stand up against him. That bully was never heard of again and no criminal charges were brought up.
Not long after he turned 5 his mother died, the last and most important thing he had in life now gone. He was put in a orphanage and eventually conscripted into the SPARTAN-III program, Delta Comapny
In training Spartan D233, Also know as Steven, had superb Combat skills, as well as he had the ability to inspire thoes who follow him.
Like most Spartans, he fucused on enhancing his combat specific skills, and his ability to instill fear into all that oppose him, and courage into thoes who fight alongside him. He had the natural ability to lead, and the instinct to know when to kill, or to pass up. He also studied the Martial Art of Krav Maga, over Aikido. In the later part of his training he showed that he had a supreme marksmanship skill, along with above average dexterity. Like all Spartans, he is adaquate at any situation, being able to do anything that the other can.
During this operation
Steven gain a varity of augmentations and pre-augmentations
- Memory Boosters: Drugs meant to stimulate inactive parts of the memory center, including the hippocampus, cerebellum, basal ganglia, and the motor cortex.
- Steroids: Microscopic amounts of anabolic steroids used to increase muscular growth.
- Carbide ceramic ossification: Advanced material: special metal and ceramic layers, grafting onto skeletal structure to make bones virtually unbreakable. Recommended coverage not to exceed 4 percent total bone mass because of significant white blood cell necrosis. Specific risk for pre- and near-post pubescent adolescents: skeletal growth spurts may cause near irreparable bone pulverization.
- Muscular enhancement injections: Protein complex is injected intramuscular, to increase tissue density and decrease lactate recovery time. Risk: 1 percent of test subjects experience a fatal cardiac volume increase.
- Catalytic thyroid implant: Platinum pellet containing human growth hormone catalyst is implanted in the thyroid to boost growth of skeletal and muscle tissues. Risk: extremely rare instances of elephantiasis. Suppressed sexual drive.
- Occipital capillary reversal: Submergence and boosted blood vessel flow beneath the rods and cones of subject’s retina. Produces a marked visual perception increase. Risk: retinal rejection and detachment. Permanent blindness.
- Superconducting fabrication of neural dendrites: Alteration of bio-electrical nerve transduction to shielded electronic transduction. Three hundred sixty percent increase in subject’s reflexes. Anecdotal evidence of marked increase in intelligence, memory, and creativity. Risk: moderate instances of Parkinson’s disease and Fletcher’s syndrome.
- Increased Balance: Specialized superconducting of the VIIIth nerve's Vestibular Portion, which increases the person's sense of balance. Risk: .5% chance of permanent disorientation due to nerve rejection.
- Boosted Immune System: Drug synthesizer bridged in to the aorta to boost the immune system and stimulate blood cell regeneration, improving resilience to disease and increasing cellular regeneration. Can also inject cortisol and adrenaline for combat, and basic sedatives afterward. Requires the user to be using Mk. VII MJOLNIR armor. Risk: Rejection of the aortic artery.
- Fifth Generation Nano-bots: Advances in nanotechnology allow microscopic robots to be inserted in to a host's circulatory system. There are three types: immune, biochemical, and plasma. Immune nano-bots are used to assist the immune system in fighting off viruses that the immune system can't fight off by itself. Biochemical assist the liver and kidneys in the breakdown of nutrients and the filtering of poisons, giving the host more energy per calorie ingested. Plasma bots are used to stimulate bone marrow to replenish red blood cells faster than normally possible.
- Cardiovascular Conditioning: Cardiovascular steroids are applied to strengthen the heart of the individual, reducing the effect of microgravity on it, and increasing cell wall regeneration. This multiplies the chance of survival in case of damage to the heart. Risk: Tachycardia or Bradycardia. Treatment requires a specific set of DNA.
- Hyper-Conduction Web: Modification of Neural DNA boosts overall brain function, raising percentage of brain use by about 2-4%, dependent on the individual. Incredible increase in intelligence and memory. Risk: 1.2% chance of late-life brain tumors. Treatment requires specific set of DNA.