|This article, Transport Division Three, was written by Leo Fox and Maslab. Please do not edit this fiction without the writers' permission.|
Transport Division Three is a Invasion Fleet, commanded by Vice Admiral Scott Brooks.
Active Ships in Transport Division Three
- Tereus-class Escort Destroyer - UNSC Pringle
- Raijin-class Destroyers - UNSC Hudson and UNSC Spence
- Heimdall-class Frigate - UNSC Kiwi
- Gigantes-class Tugs - UNSC Moa, UNSC Tui, UNSC Warrego and UNSC Swan
- Ra-class Assault Ships - UNSC McCawley, UNSC Calvert, UNSC Zeilin and UNSC Electra
- Atlas-class Troop Carriers - UNSC Diamond Head, UNSC Sabine ,UNSC Guadalupe, UNSC Kennebec and UNSC Cimarron
- Asclepius-class Hospital Ship - UNSC Bellatrix
The Role of the Transport Division Three is to land troops and equipment on a planet. Its Ra-class Assault Ships are used to support landing forces from Planet side. In addition to holding 5 Marine Expeditionary Units, the Transport Division sport a large amount of VSTOL, fighter and bomber aircraft, to soften up any sizable resistance. First to land would be Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) forces in their HOPE pods, to secure a sizable area for addition forces to land in dropships. Next comes the Infantry, Light Armored Vehicles, and the heavy armored vechicles.
|Starships of Transport Division Three|
|Tereus-class Escort Destroyer|
|Ra-class Assault Ships|
|Atlas-class Troop Carriers|
|Asclepius-class Hospital Ship|