|This article, UNSC Advent Children, was written by Ajax 013. Please do not edit this fiction without the writer's permission.|
- "Five unknown hostiles ma'am, on a intercept course with our lead frigate."
- ―Advent Children Navigation Officer
- "Change course, bring our MACs to bear, charge capacitors, bring up Archer locks."
- ―Rear Admiral Veronica Grove
- "They just turned to broadside, energy cascades across their decks, brace for impact!"
- ―Advent Children Weapons Officer
The UNSC Advent Children (CVG-124) was a Odin-class Carrier and leader of Battlegroup Advent Children. It was sent to investigate the lack of transmissions or transports from the border world Linna. Upon reaching the system they discovered the hulk of the UNSC Arsenal, stripped off life. After recovering its black box it learned of its fate.
Upon pressing further into the system it discovered Linna, lifeless and devoid. However, on the far side of the planet, a battlegroup of unidentifed vessels lay in waiting and immediatly launched an assault.
In the ensuing firefight the Advent Children's flight decks were set ablaze, though the fire was controlled, it could no longer refuel or rearm fighters. After the oppposing vessels were crippled or destroyed, the battlegroup survivors withdrew to Manheim to inform HIGHCOM of what it discovered.
Within a week the decks were refitted and it went with the Third Fleet to retake Linna where it fought with distinction against the opposing enemy fleet.