|| This article, UNSC Hudson, was written by Leo Fox. Please do not edit this fiction without the writer's permission.
|UNSC Hudson (DAA-120)|
Raijin-Class Antiaircraft Destroyer
Plasma Fusion Drive
Shaw Fukikawa model 52
912 light years per day
Grade 3 shield
- Laminated shell
- Layers of titanium
- Layers of AEGIS
- Thermal energy absorbing layers
- Kinetic absorbing layers
- Aero gel layer
- AN/SPY-9 PAVE HOUND Active Electronically Scanned Array RADAR
- AN/SPY-7 PAVE SAW Radio Telescope
- AN/SSS-19 SAFEGUARD Electromagnetic Array
- AN/SSS-19 REARGUARD Electromagnetic Array
- AN/SLS-12 HORNET LIDAR
- AN/SVS-68 Optical Telescope
- AN/SAS-67 Infra-red Telescope
- AN/SSQ-23 Sensor Network
Multispectrum Optical AI assisted camera network
AI assisted Slipspace 'MAZE' directional router
- AI/Manual driven computer supported pilot systems
AI Assisted ADIS
- MASER communications dish
- Slipspace LASER communication system
- War Net Integrated computer
Engaging enemy fighters and bombers
United Nations Space Command
- "Damn! You never seen the Em-Fourty-four Flak Cannons fire? Well, they are simply point-and-shoot MACs! Point them in the general direction of the target and the target dies. Period. Without fail. "
- ―Commander Alexander Jenks
The UNSC Hudson (DAA-120) is a Raijin-class Destroyer serving in the UNSC Navy, under the command of Commander Alexander Jenks. It is currently attached to Transport Division Three.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.