|This article, UNSC Mivon, was written by ONI recon 111. Please do not edit this fiction without the writer's permission.|
UNSC Mivon is a Marathon class cruiser, commanded by fleet admiral Exeter Mivon. UNSC Mivon is the commanding ship in the 97th fleet.
The UNSC Mivon is a Marathon-class Cruiser, built for Naval combat and warfare. The vessel is a massive 1192 meters long, with four sets of modified Grade-A titanium armor plating, which can take quite a beating before the armor will buckle.
The ship itself is armed with 3 heavy MAC guns, 60 archer missile pods, 4 SHIVA nuclear warheads and 150 point defense autocannons.
On board, there is a large amount of ground and space vehicles. These include- *40 C709 Longsword-class interceptors
- 60 Pelican dropships
- 20 F167 Longbow Fighters
- 1500 marines
- 14 ODST squads and HEV's
- 100 scorpion tanks
- 250 warthogs of all types
- 350 mongoose's
- 20 Albatrosses
- 50 wolverines
- 50 hornets
- 30 rhino tanks
- 20 sparrowhawks.
UNSC Mivon has 500 crew members and technicans. The Bridge crew are listed below.
- Commanding Officer- Fleet admiral Lord Exeter Mivon
- Executive Officer- Lt Commander Alan Bell
- Chief Engineer- Lt Commander Tai Fu Wong
- Navigations Officer- Lt Skye Andrews
- Sensor Station Officer- Lt Ian Armstrong
- Weapons Officer- Lt Arnold Swathi