|| This article, UNSC Walker, was written by Leo Fox. Please do not edit this fiction without the writer's permission.
|UNSC Walker (DDG-883)|
Plasma Fusion Drive
Shaw Fukikawa model 52
912 light years per day
Grade 3 shield
- Laminated shell
- Layers of titanium
- Layers of AEGIS
- Thermal energy absorbing layers
- Kinetic absorbing layers
- Aero gel layer
- Active Electronically Scanned Active Phased Array RADAR
- Thermal/energy wave scanner
Multispectrum Optical AI assisted camera network
AI assisted Slipspace 'MAZE' directional router
- AI/Manual driven computer supported pilot systems
- AESA RADAR
AI Assisted ADIS
- MASER communications dish
- Slipspace communication systems
- War Net Integrated computer
Engaging enemy capital ships.
United Nations Space Command
- "There isn't much to say. Its big, its bad, and I like it."
- ―Commander James O'Conner
The UNSC Walker (DDG-883) is a Baal-class Destroyer, assigned to Battlegroup Essex. It is commanded by Commander James O'Conner.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.